Friday 17 May 2013

Purple and Green

I love purple and green!

First is a little drawing of if I ever make a comic book, it will look something like this.
I would probably end up making the lineart in different colours and overloading it with more colours until your eyes want to puke. 
This little lady is just a little practice of styles.
I want to more and more incorporate my psychedelic style with a funky comic style, so this is one of my initial steps.
Totally hand drawn, then some quick Photoshop colours done on my laptops mousepad again. I really need to retrieve my drawing tablet.




 And here ladies and gentlemen, is a box.
This is a little capture of a dream I had many years ago, about 4 or 5 years ago. I dreamt a friend of mine walked up to me slowly (he happens to always dress like a Victorian gentleman as a choice) and he presented a three dimensional cube within his left hand. I looked at it and saw the whole galaxy inside of it. So to commemorate this epic dream, I drew a purple guy presenting it.
This geezer was also another practice. I coloured him in with normal highlighters: the pens you normally use to highlight text. These things actually work really well and the yellow and orange also glow in UV light, so that was a pleasant suprise.
The original piece looks very nice under UV light and makes me want to do bigger, more detailed images in the future with this tool.




Thanks for looking!
<3


1 comment:

  1. The second one looks lice, I like how you portrayed the hypercube.

    ReplyDelete