Tuesday 9 April 2013

Figure it out.





I present a small collection of my more figurative drawings.
I've always been very fond of drawing the human body, it's the most challenging yet the most versatile.

Below is some quick snapshots of: one finished piece (at the top), followed by a sketch that I have finished but I'll upload the finished piece on another date.
The last two a doodles that will probably never get finished as I have 289374892673623 different self set projects that I'm trying to start and finish.

I enjoy drawing the human figure so much that I always find it a shame to cover them up with clothes, so... look out for more near-naked bodies in the future.




 ^ This piece it a very personal image. I created this image at first over a year ago, big and beautifully painted, but then again, it was lost (long story). So a year later I decided to remake it but on a smaller scale.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment