Thursday 11 April 2013

Lady of light

Yeah, cheesy title, but here's why:


I took a quick, not so good quality image of a drawing I made.
Yes, it's super lame quality image, but I have no access to a scanner at the moment and this was the best I could do.


So then I got a little adventurous on Photoshop, and again I currently don't have any access to my drawing tablet, so all the colouring and editing was done on my laptops mouse pad thing. Took longer than I thought, but it was fun.
Then I slapped on a background of one of my linear drawings to see how two of my more prominent styles look together, and voila!

I really dig the multiple arm thing at the moment, so expect to see more characters like this in the future.





 As a bonus, here is a sneak peak of a fluo painting I'm making. It's still in it's super rough stage, but soon, when I find the right moment for it, it will be painted with more than just one colour:




No comments:

Post a Comment