Saturday 20 April 2013

One side of life




I had an interesting christmas this (gone) year. The week around christmas day, and a little after. I spent time sitting and just drawing one picture after another. When you are sitting with no television or internet or even books as distractions, your mind starts wandering a little (understatement).

I didn't have a big family feast on christmas, no, I drew this picture (which I later edited on Photoshop quickly, again on my laptops mouse pad), as well as many others.
Anyway, this image is one of my renditions of what life means to me, or at least how I see life. I have endless ideas of the old question of 'the meaning of life', but this is one of them.
So for the celebratory season just gone, I didn't lather myself with the materialistic tradition of buying and receiving presents, instead I spent it sitting and creating with a good friend of mine who spent the whole time gaming xD
One of the more beautiful christmas's spent <3

Like all my imagery, I like to let the viewer decide on what they think it means. So if you have any bubbling thoughts about what this picture means/creates for you, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment